Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy B-Day Babe!

Still Smiling at 34!!
Jack with a silly face.
Jasper our Dare Devil- he wake boarded & started jumping off the side of the boat!
Gavin ate a muffin, strawberries, chips, crackers & bagel, drank Gatorade and water, fell asleep for at least and hour and still had time to play in the water!
Garth slept a lot but loved splashing around in the water as well. Does that PFD look comfy or what?
Wade's one birthday request was to go to the lake. He got his wish. I even drove the boat most of the time so he could have a break. Boy is driving a pain in the butt. The water was a little choppy from the wind, but there really wasn't too many boats on the water. Oh... maybe that's cause we left home at 4am and were on the water at 6am!!
Deirdre & Wade
Russ & Jen Wade can you believe we have 4 kiddos?? From the look on your face....I guess not!

Happy Birthday Babe-Hope it was a good one-Love you lots!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a fun day!!

Here's the yummy Peanut Butter Frosting recipe:

1/3 cup peanut butter
4 1/2 cups sifted powedered sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla

1. In a mixing bowl, beat peanut butter. Gradually add 2 cups powedered sugar. Add 1/4 cup milk and vanilla.
2. Slowly beat in remaining powdered sugar, then more milk if needed (to desired consistency). This frosts the tops and sides of two 8-9 inch cakes. (We usually just use it for cupcakes)

Amberly said...

hope it was a good one, you've got a winner there deirdre... and you're a good woman to drive the boat all day!

Sandi said...

Not only did you succeed in making it a great day, you guys have the BEST hats!!!!

Unknown said...

We hope wade had a good birthday. We're sorry we missed it. But I'm glad I didn't have to wake up at 4 for boating!

Jacob F said...

Nice photos of everyone but me Deirdre!!! I guess since I took most of them I can't complain too much. Happy b'day Wade!