The tired parents!!
Crazy, make me laugh hysterically pic of Eric!
We are so excited to have this little gal to spoil and love. The boys were so mad that we went and saw her without them, but we will take them in a few days. She has a little blondish/redish/ brown hair and dark blue eyes, but I bet they turn brown like her mom's and I hope she gets beautiful brown curls like her mom....Good Job Eric & Kim!!
3 comments:
um, you had me holding my breath the whole time the page was loading... an announcement?? wow, that would have been something. congrats to the actual parents!
Hi my name is Cindy Eagar from Eagar, Arizona & I was checking out other "EAGAR'S SITES" on the blogspot. Congrats on this new little one!! Hope you don't mind me looking at your page!
Oh, my gosh, I thought you had adopted. What a cutie.
Post a Comment