I was very grateful to have so many come and support us. My Grandparents as well as my aunt Jane & uncle Jan where able to be there, as well as 5 of my siblings. Wade's sister and BIL and SIL were also able to come. Both sets of Grandparents were there, as well as our friends the Fallers and Burrs. We feel so loved! We rushed home afterwards to a great brunch (except for the dang egg casserole, if anyone asks me again "are they done yet" I might have a break down;). We are so thankful for our awesome family and friends.
I am also to glad the last week is over. It was too much. Too many things to get done, and places to be and things to buy. Ug. Why do holidays have to be so crazy. I'm looking forward to this next week. Wade will be off from work and I'm looking forward to some down time. Shopping (just for me), movies, spa day, reading and relaxing all on my to do list. And I am super excited about the firecrackers I could legally buy ;) Its gonna be a good week!!
I am also to glad the last week is over. It was too much. Too many things to get done, and places to be and things to buy. Ug. Why do holidays have to be so crazy. I'm looking forward to this next week. Wade will be off from work and I'm looking forward to some down time. Shopping (just for me), movies, spa day, reading and relaxing all on my to do list. And I am super excited about the firecrackers I could legally buy ;) Its gonna be a good week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment