Thursday, December 23, 2010

grateful.

this morning i read a Christmas e-mail from an old friend. it made me cry. we were both pregnant at the same time. they after many years of infertility were finally having twins. this morning i learned one of the twins, Todd died earlier this year. It was a horrible tragic accident. I am so sad for them.

Lately I have been feeling so blessed. Oakley just had his one month check-up. The Doc said he wished all his patients where as healthy as him. I feel so lucky to have 5 beautiful healthy boys. How did I get so lucky? It makes me scared. I feel like I shouldn't be so lucky. I feel like something, someday will happen and test me. I'm not sure I will be able to pass that test.

But today I'll be grateful for my kids. Glad that they are safe, and healthy and that we are so BLESSED.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

needed this one today, thanks.

bryn said...

What a beautiful reminder. Have a lovely Christmas.