Christmas morning was so fun. The kids actually slept till 6 and the two G's who usually are the first up actually had to be woken up. Oakley loves his new super soft blanket. Garth's pillow pet already needs to be washed, as he drags it everywhere. Gavin got his first Lego's and loves them. Jasper rode his bike all afternoon today. And Jack is excited about his new soccer ball (its gotta be like his 6th one) as well as his spider blanket (hopefully I'll get pics of the quilts soon). Wade was happy to get a chili pot and air fresheners for his car (it really really stinks) but mostly super excited for his new soccer shoes. Deirdre got lots of new jewelry and a years supply of bubble bath as well as a cool helmet (but no bike? whats up with that?) & a super cool book with lots of patterns for purses. LIFE IS GOOD!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to the Eagar clan... I have cards coming, someday:)
Love, Amber
Cute blanket! I love it! Nice work.
Post a Comment