Yea right! Nothing to do.... I have a cazillion things to do. And sadly my blog falls to the bottom of the list. But it is way past Christmas so we gotta have a new post. So I am throwing on this pic, cause I love it. Jasper looks awesome. This week he had a horrible $7.99 haircut and I am wishing his long unruly hair was back.
2 comments:
Deirds,
Check out those BLUE eyes! You guys made a great looking kid:) love you! Oh, and whats up with the gay necklace?
Love Love,
Kensie
P.S. his h/c does look a little bad:( lol sorry
I don't have an email for you so I thought I'd leave a comment on our blog. Thank you so much for the food tonight. It was such a help to not have to cook ;o). I wasn't expecting cupcakes too... yumm.
The cupcakes for your sister's baby shower look fantastic too btw.
Post a Comment