Ive been in a fabric buying mood. Lots of different prints from different stores.
Don't know what I'll do with most of it. But
I am pretty sure I'll find something....

I have a special project for these three....

The weather here has been AWESOME as
usual!! We had about a month of winter weather and have been enjoying spring for the last three months!! Yes Ashlee, purple S
tatis does grow here...

And apparently if you put it in a pot and move it indoors for the summer this will grow too. Anyone anyone.....Know what this is?? It makes my favorite pie!

We put the garden in around the first of Feb. Already forgot most of what I planted, but there are
definitely tomatoes, squash,
lettuce, peppers & peas.

Even planted some asparagus this year, I wont be able to harvest it till next year, but
I'm excited. Its the one dead center in the picture below. {Yes I know it has gone to seed--but
that's OK}

Flowers are my favorite part about gardening...these are just a few!!

And more flowers....

And yes the special project. I was at a little fabric store with Garth and he loved their display, so I bought the pattern & sewed it up. The kids love it and want to spend the night in it outside!!

Garth loving our little
tee pee.

And finally this little project. I
don't normally sew for other people, too afraid I will mess up, but I altered a friends dress which was a size 12 down to a size 4. Let me tell you it was NOT easy. So glad that little project is done!!
Today I have cleaned up puke three times, dropped off Visiting Teaching goodies and we are eating pizza out for dinner. Good times!!
10 comments:
LOVE IT ALL!!!! Thanks for the update and it makes me miss you! :) I love your new photos!
Wow to everything! Love that tent! Seriously impressed!
You always find the cutest fabric!!! Love the Teepee!
LOVE the teepee and yay for rhubarb! We used to have a huge plant that grew wild and came back every year when I was a kid. My brother and I would go out and cut a stem off and chew them up. Here in Oregon you don't move them, you just leave them be and they come back. Beautiful garden!
You are so creative! I need to get a sewing machine. That tee pee looks like so much fun.
dang, i love looking at your projects. how in the world you can do all of that i will never know. such talent!
I will take an OR scrub hat with the fabric at the top of the pile ha, ha. I wish I knew how to sew so I could make my own. The hats are expensive and the girls at work have really cute ones. I love the fabric colors you selected. You should have some really nice projects going with all of that fabric.
Deirdre the dress looks AWESOME! Did you do that for free? Could I pay you to make me a one-of-a-kind skirt for Easter?
I love all of your sewing projects! So jealous of that talent! Wish I could see something cute and then just go home and make it!
A few questions:
Where do you get your fabric?
and
Where is the teepee pattern?
Amazing job on the dress, too!
Post a Comment