Its the day I get to clean up after every one's weekend projects/messes/overnight bags/breakfast, lunches & dinners on the run.....
I had to use the scraper {aka: chisel} to get dried on food OFF the kitchen floor. Did I mention I hate cleaning the kitchen floor. Seriously I just need a hose attachment so I can spray it down after every meal.....
There are at least 10 loads of laundry that I get to do between 9am & 5pm {time of use plan} Jasper kindly helped bring the laundry down a flight and a half of stairs, but insisted that he was NOT helping to fold.....
Garth and Gavin slept past breakfast....too bad for them I already cleaned it up!!
I filed away at least a weeks worth of mail....Honey please stop telling ASU that you might donate, cause they think that means you WILL donate.....
WHY do 1 year old's think the trash can is the BEST place to find treasures to put in their MOUTH. YUCK......
OK I am done ranting off to work on Windows, dishes, bathrooms, Folding laundry, vacuuming....
P.S. LOVE this picture, you cant even tell they might not be smiling!!
4 comments:
I'm so with you on the kitchen floor. denten came home to a sheet laid out under the highchairs and wondered if I'd lost my mind. I told him i'd mopped and wanted to have it clean for at least 24 hours... thus the dropcloth! I'm all for a hose attachment, and an automatic laundry folder...
I like your new layout and pictures!
who took your photos, and what does she charge? too cute.
Do you really clean your windows?
Post a Comment