
The past few days i've put Oakley to nap in his crib. But he wakes up over and over, crying. So i finally just put him in his bouncy chair in the kitchen...and he falls asleep. Today G&G were eating lunch when he fell asleep. Yesterday the boys were all playing wii (loudly) and i was baking and using the very loud wheat grinder. This kid is so weird!! But im glad he's asleep!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
3 comments:
This is why I let RJ sleep in his swing, because when he does he is OUT! I probably shouldn't but hey, it works! And at night he sleeps just fine in the pack n play but for some reason during the day he does much better in his swing! I say whatever works! haha.
Oh my goodness! I love your kitchen! Could you please post more pictures of it? Did you guys redo it yourselves or was it done when you moved in?
Boston naps better in his bouncer, too! Our pediatrician said that as long as he will sleep in his crib at night, it doesn't matter where he takes his naps. What I love about that picture is the fact that you have him on the counter :)
Post a Comment