its been such a long some, but
I'm so excited to be running again. Last week 6 miles, this week I'm hoping to do 11. I have a little loop through the neighborhood that is a mile. I love it. I love running. It gives me a break, I can think, I can breath, plus this weather is awesome!! Ive got to hurry and finish this post so I can go RUN!!! hoot hoot!!
My sister Natalie from Washington made a purse like this for her daughter...Well I
don't have one of those, so Jasper got invited to a girls birthday so I thought it the perfect excuse to make something cute!! Hello OWL purse...

{Back}

{inside}
love this owl fabric!!!
2 comments:
It turned out so cute!
I love the purse. And yea for running. I started going to south mountain park to do hills and I didn't die.
Post a Comment