Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat

Jasper the Dementor (from Harry Potter)
Jack as Harry Potter
All the kiddos dressed up before the ward party.
Garth as Woody (from Toy Story)- He hated wearing his hat, and even though I specifically bought him a sheriff badge and a belt with a buckle, we couldn't find them and then Sun night I even forgot his red kerchief..... UG! much to be said about a purchased costume where all the accessories are printed on.....
Gavin as Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)
Wednesday night I met all my family at my brothers Ward Trunk or Treat. The cousins all had a great time seeing each other in their costumes. Sat night we had our own Ward Trunk or Treat, fortunately I took all these pictures, cause the night of Halloween I was too tired other than to get them dressed and send them on their way with Dad.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

the costumes are so great! jack is a perfect harry potter and I still want to steal garth, how stinkin' darling is he?! you make cute kids, you know. and... great costumes.

bryn said...

LOVE the dementor. You are one talented momma!