He also LOVES his pacifier.
He does not like baths or diaper changes.
He likes Dad pretty well, but LOVES his Mom!
Jack and Jasper both love to hold and touch his little head.
Gavin and Garth got to see Oakley twice at the hospital, and have since, enjoyed a vacation at Grandma & Grandpa's house.
7 comments:
He's adorable! Can't wait to welcome mine to this world!
Congrats :). He's precious!
He's so cute! And can I just say that I am incredibly jealous at how good you look after just giving birth? Life is just not fair! :)
He is beautiful and I LOVE his name. Congratulations!
BEautiful!!! Congrats on the new bundle- you are amazing!!!
In the 4th picture down he looks a little like Jasper I think. Deirdre, he is soo cute! Can't wait to meet him!
Congrats!! Love the name and hope you are resting and recovering (as much as a mother of five boys can!)
We are very interested to see if our baby will be boy #4 or a sister for Paige. A few more weeks til the ultrasound...
Post a Comment