-After the kids left for school I pulled out some scrapbooking. Its been a while and it was so fun to work on some pages.
-About 10:30 I was out the door, and dropped G & G off at Karen Burrs. She is a jewel for watching them last minute. Then I picked up some death in a bag from Burger King and got to Jack's class just in time to eat lunch. They were eating in their classroom because it was a half day, so I chatted at Jack a little, while he watched a movie the teacher had put on....Oh well I did my duty and brought the kid lunch for his B-day!
By the time I got home, I was beat. But I at least waited till J & J got home an hour later before I went and took a short snooz. I was woken, by my phone an hour later. After 5 minutes of trying to go back to sleep I got up and checked the message on my phone. We were supposed to be at a dentist appointment 30 minutes ago!! Ug. I pulled Garth from his nap, got the other kids in the car and were at the dentist 10 minutes later. Thank goodness they were nice about it, and were still able to fit us all in. I realized after I'd been there for about 20 minutes that I was wearing two different shoes. Sweet. I remember putting the one on, but then nothing. Hey at least I was wearing two shoes....
We got home about the same time as Wade and worked on cleaning up the house, and getting dinner ready for Grandma & Grandpa Brown and Aunt Kara. Taco's, fruit salad & summer squash all ready in time when they arrived. We polished it off and then had a ice cream cake. It was all pretty good! Jack got a bike for his b-day. He's been wanting one for a LONG time. Now if only the rain will let up-so he can go ride it!!
4 comments:
Jack is such a stinkin' cute kid. Glad he had a good birthday!!!
he's awesome. and it's awesome that you were wearing two different shoes... I laughed out loud. sorry.
Sounds like a fun/crazy day! That was cool of you to take him lunch! You're a good mom!
i my GOSH! hes so big!
Proud Aunt...
Post a Comment