Sunday, July 11, 2010

birthday project....

We have a window bench in our kitchen. Right now it looks like this....
{after I cleaned off some misc junk}
Not sure if it ever had one, but it could definitely use a cushion and some pillows. Our kitchen walls are a light blue, the cabinets are a distressed white/ivory & the island is kind of a weird green color...not quite army green but not hunter green either.... {i tried taking a pic, but it comes out too blue}

Anyway here is a coordinating collection from Amy Butler that I am thinking of doing the cushion and then pillows in.

The 2nd and 4th one are my favorites. I cant decide which one should be the cushion. Wade thinks the 3rd one but the print is just so large, im not even sure I would use it on the pillows... Anyway Im taking suggestions, even on different fabric as long as it is blue and or green with not too much white and a home dec weight...

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

I am partial to 1 or 2, although 4 is very promising as well. This sounds like a fun project! Good luck!

Amanda said...

I love 2 and 3.

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

I think it would look cool if you used #1 for the cushions and #2 for the pillows.

Natalie Braithwaite said...

For some reason I feel like you need a stripe. Too many paterns so maybe find a stripe that matches and go from there!