We spent a week on the beach, well really most of was too cold to be down at the beach, but we still enjoyed ourselves. Wade and I had 11 of our siblings there + both of our parents. SO WE WERE BUSY THE ENTIRE TIME.
I spent lots of time reading, sleeping & getting Garth out of the road ;). Wade spent a lot of time surfing, shopping at Costco and hauling beach junk up and down the stairs ;) The boys rode bikes between campsites, played in the sand and shivered!!
Jasper taught Gavin how to ride his bike without training wheels. Gavin was good to go.....except for the whole braking thing. But Jasper was the one to scrape a bunch of skin off his leg the last day. Jack burnt his back the first day on the beach and refused to go down to the beach the next day until I bought him a rash guard. Garth wasn't much for the cold water, but he wandered the beach playing with everyone's sand toys and having a great time.
This is our third year beaching it in Carlsbad and our first year to have a camera that works, too bad I kept forgetting to take pictures. Oh well here are a few of the good ones that I have....
This is our third year beaching it in Carlsbad and our first year to have a camera that works, too bad I kept forgetting to take pictures. Oh well here are a few of the good ones that I have....
My Brother and a bunch of the Brown cousins playing in the sand.
Jack and Jasper being weird.
Garth loving life!!


No comments:
Post a Comment