We have some friends that are expecting their 3rd girl in a couple weeks. So I made this quilt for them. They loved the one I made for their last little girl, so I couldnt resist. Its not very babyish, but I think it'll do. The fabric is all Amy Butler and I got the idea for the flowers from fabric.com
This week I will have my first ultrasound ever...we find out if the little stinker growing inside me is a girl or boy. I'm pretty sure I'll have some mixed feelings either way. I just pray that its healthy. And if its a girl I have plenty of fabric left over to start another quilt!!After the quilt was done, I freaked and decided I needed to make my Dad a beach bag. {for fathers day of course} We are all (and I mean ALL) going to the beach in a couple weeks. I love the beach, and although my Dad is not a beach kind of guy I'm still hoping he will enjoy it. Hopefully we can fill the bag with enough stuff to keep him occupied while at the beach so he wont get bored!!
My SIL decided we needed to make these for our hubbys. They turned out pretty cute. I had to switch mine up a bit, but I think Wade will love it, and it'll be easy enough to add more pages later!!

Im super grateful for both my Dads and Wade. Couldnt begin to do it all without them.
2 comments:
I LOVE that quilt you made. So cute! And I fully expect a phone call or text message after your ultrasound. I can't wait to find out...it'll be awesome either way!
Love the Quilt, and that Bag is SOOO your Dad! He just might not mind using it!
Post a Comment