-Wake up at 5:30 every day, like clock work {without the clock though ;(}
-Make breakfast. What kind of muffin is your favorite, pretty sure we've made them all. I hate cereal and the boys are not fans of waffles or pancakes....so muffins it is......
-Try to get all the kids to do their chores, get dressed, change diapers, make beds.... Break up at least 3 fights and kiss at least one owie.
-Get the kids off the TV and read a book.
-Have the kids round up towels, find goggles, load up on sunblock, water & snacks
-Make it to the pool, drop off the older boys. Take the younger two to the grocery store or run errands for an hour.
-Back to the pool for little boy swim lessons. Yell at older boys to put on their shirts and stay in the shade.
-Home for lunch. I will only make one thing, so if you dont want what I'm making....plan on making it yourself!!
-EVERYONE has to take a nap or BE QUIET. I need me a nap!!
-By now the a/c is up to 84 and I am hot! So we all go swimming again.
-And then I get to make dinner!! Another meal again!! UG!!
-Hopefully Wade is home by now.
-Eat dinner, kids do dishes, parents coral, kids whine....dishes usually get done....
-Lately the nighttime projects are outside....weeding, moving dirt, straighting fences, picking up rocks, trimming bushes, mowing lawns......
Yesterday pretty much followed the routine. Except for getting locked out of the house by a certain 4 year old.
2 comments:
Yep - sounds familiar - except the afternoon cool-off swim, that is - and I can only tolerate the thermostat at 83!
What is with the 5:30 am thing? My kids too & it is killer! If I had an ounce of energy I'd get up & go running, but no. And I can't believe you guys push it to 83 & 84...I am impressed & will be sure not to let Scot see this! I have him convinced that 80 is borderline unbearable.
Post a Comment