- sent Wade off on a bike ride, even though it was still raining and I didn't think it would be a good idea...
-had breakfast with my sister Kensie, she is AWESOME
-met Wade at Costco to get the tires replaced and then we went to my Grandparents house for lunch and an egg hunt. {Wade was filthy from the bike ride, and had to stop at QT to get cocoa to warm him up}
-Picked up the car from Costco and did a little last minute Easter dinner shopping
-Went an hour early to the Stake BBQ to set up tables and chairs.
-Ate our BBQ dinner in the cold rain
-Helped serve dinner, sorry we are out of beans and rice, sorry you had to wait in line for an hour in the rain with your hungry kids....
-Sat in our car while it rained and we couldn't leave cause we had to take the tables back
-listened to Wade and the kids complain about wanting to go home....
-8pm finally home, give the very cold and tired kids a bath
-kids to bed, Wade leaves to fix plumbing problem at our Tempe Rental
-I go to bed
-I have no idea what time Wade came home, but he didn't get the plumbing problem fixed.....
Sunday -4:30am Woken by child who is excited that the Easter Bunny has come. Go back to bed kid!!!
-Chocolate muffins for breakfast
-Easter bunny brought ties, socks, hats, and a few little toys {no candy-thank goodness}
-I try to take some Easter pics, battery dies halfway through....
-Off to church/torture... whatever you want to call it
-Home to clean house
-Wade leaves again to fix flooding problem at the Tempe rental {the plumbing problem is now a flooding problem-YEA!!}
-Fix ham and potatoes, slice strawberries.
-take a little nap
-Wade makes it home in time to take out trash before dinner
-Wonderful friends come over for dinner.
-Great weather for outdoor party.
-Good food
-Go to bed tired and happy.
Here are a few Easter pics!




6 comments:
Reading that made me want to wait another year before having kids!
after all that you were so calm and collected and the perfect hostess...some of us only aspire to handle things as well as you do!
By my earlier comment I just meant that you sounded really busy...not that I don't love and adore your kids because I do!
Great recap! So sorry to miss the stake BBQ... :)...I think we were having lunch with the Malones while you were suffering. We are excited to see you in July!
At least you had nice company for Easter ;o)
What a weekend you had!
The Stake BB-Q would have been perfect if not for the rain + cold + Children = complaining and leaving right after we ate, in the rain. It was fun while it lasted.
Great pictures of the boys. At least Sunday evening was better for you.
Post a Comment