Sunday, August 17, 2008

This week...

1. Deirdre is sick
2. Olympics is awesome
3. Garth is sick
4. I finished that last Twilight book in less than a day, and I already forgot the tittle of the book, but it was a good read!
5. Gavin is sick
6. Michael Phelps is awesome
7. Wade is sick
8. Dad asked Jack if he wanted to be an Olympian - he said no I want to be the tooth fairy. (Oh crap where did we go wrong)
9. My sister watched the kids, so I could get stuff done- I made breakfast for Wade and then went with Wade to get a massage and ended up watching Garth so Wade could get a massage, we had just enough time to snarf down Carls Jr. before we picked up the kids again. Hmm
10.I am looking forward to another week of Olympics.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

aspiring to be a fairy...hmmm... you must have a really good tooth fairy at your house! hope you get feeling better soon!

Sandi said...

I'm sorry you are all sick. But, I think you can be proud of your son wanting to be the tooth fairy. You see, he doesn't just want to be a fairy, he wants to be a fairy with a mission. He has aspirations, He sees the big picture. The tooth fairy is in charge of the money.