This kid is just so dang cute. He is at the perfect age. He is
smiley and happy all day long....as long as you feed, change & let him sleep a little. He LOVES to be entertained by his brothers. He loves to float in the pool and be dunked and splashed....he loves to sit in the high chair and watch
everyone else eat, he loves to give hugs and to be held.

I almost wish he would stay this way forever.

He is just so cuddly, and squishy and
love able.

Every funny face or smile just melts your heart. And almost, almost makes you want another.....
3 comments:
Those are some scrumptious pictures! Look at all of those rolls! Adorable! What are you guys up to this weekend, with Wade off biking?
Oh my, he is adorable and always happy, it is so fun to see him in church.
I am right there with you. I'm so glad we have happy easy babies that are so dang kissable. and ALMOST makes me want another one...
Post a Comment