Here are the boys:

Jasper: He
asks every day if today is a school day. Since
that's only twice a week, he is usually disappointed. The other day he asked if I remembered the old fan, the one that was this high (he showed me with his hand) and then he said and it does this (he rotated his head side to side-just like the
oscillating fan we used to have) It was pretty funny. Jasper loves to play with his cousin Hugh and he has been swimming practically every day for the last two weeks.

Gavin: I am not sure how I feel about this little guy. Up
until about 2 weeks before Garth was born-he was the sweetest guy ever. And sometimes that little guy makes an
appearance, but mostly lately he is not so happy. He wakes up crying, goes all day fussy & usually goes to bed crying. Sigh. But he still loves balls & cars. He loves the movie Cars. Sometimes we watch it multiple times a day just to keep him happy. He loves to throw toys in the pool. And he
absolutely LOVES soda. He will do anything to get it. Even dig into the trash can!!

Jack: He is growing like crazy, not up but out. Do we have a little Wade on our hands-I think so. Jack is super sensitive, he likes to KNOW about everything. Jack likes to read us books, as long as the words are short! He loves to swim as well and can swim across the pool in 15 seconds (thats 40 ft. people). Jack is a great helper & is looking forward to being home for the summer.

Garth: Is growing like a weed, I cant
believe how big he is getting. He is a great baby. He loves to eat, swing & sleep. He always burps after eating at least twice. He always sneezes in threes, and he cant seem to loose the runny nose, so he sneezes a lot!! He loves it when his brothers pay attention to him. And he likes to get his chin
tickled!!

Wade: Is he ever NOT busy. Between work, scouts, home projects, mt. biking, ultimate
freebie & running its amazing that we ever see him. He is gearing up for the summer
activities as well. See that big black
wake board at the bottom of the pic? That is the new
wake board that will take up at least every other Saturday this summer!!
4 comments:
You're boys are the greatest. I still can't get over the amount of chompers that Gavin has, maybe its because I still think of him as a little baby.
I love the pictures. I am sorry Gavin is not being as sweet as he once was, maybe it is a long stage that will end soon. Have fun at the lake this summer, I hope we get to take our jet ski out a few times this year, because it never saw the water last year.
So cute! You are so busy with those guys! Love it! ps I want to see some more of your crafts!
you guys are some of my favorite people. I look at your lives and see how busy you are and think back on our own family and wonder how we ever did it. good luck.
John
Post a Comment