I have been Tagged! I get to divulge 7 random things going on in my mind. If only I can narrow it down to seven!!
1. Exercise- Are you kidding me I have 4 kids, I get up at 5:30 am already. I have to squeeze in a nap or I am toast. I don't have a running stroller, even if I did I have 3 kids with me during the day. I have a lot more excuses!! How in the heck am I gonna loose this sweet roll around my midsection??
2. Is doing Service still a Service if you are complaining in your mind the whole time??
3. Our home office makes me depressed every time I walk in it. We have too many books that we will never read again. I keep way to much of the kids "creations". I don't have a place to keep scrapbooking supplies. Gavin loves to get the markers and color on everything. One day I spent all day typing on the computer while I squinted between the crayola colored all over the monitor screen. (I know I could have cleaned it up-it was just one of THOSE days!!) My sweet husband insists we keep his mountain bike in the office. And now we also have a wakeboard to keep it company. The office is totally disorganized, but I don't have the energy to tackle it yet.
4.What do we do with our tax return? Raised Garden Beds in the yard. New flooring in the house. Furniture for our bedroom. Outdoor Play Swing/Slide for the kids. Or blow it all on a trip to Malta. We cant decide....
5. I feel guilty. I know it is useless to spend time with regrets, they fix nothing. But I think it will take a while to stop. It will take watching little Dylan recover & return to his old self. I went to the hospital yesterday. I actually felt nauseous on the way. Mostly because I HATE hospitals. I had to drive through the dumb parking garage like 5 times to find a parking spot & then finally ask someone to show me to the right room. That hospital is HUGE. Emily & Katie were there. They were trying to entertain Dylan he was hungry & bored & nothing was making him happy. It was so sad. I pray he can leave the hospital soon.
6. I am a little apprehensive about summer almost being here. I will have 4 kids with me ALL the time. I am not swim suit ready. I am worried someone will drown in the pool. I need to find good activities for the kids so they are not watching TV all the time. We only have 1 vacation planned-how boring is that-although with the price of Gas that might be all we can afford!
7.I am grateful for CO-OP's. I belong to quite a few....Babysitting, Dinner, Preschool & Produce. Babysitting 13 kids is not easy, but when you only have to do it once a month & you get 3 free dates-who can beat that. The kids mostly all get along great and they are always excited to go. Dinner is divine- I only have to come up with one new meal a week-and it is fun to always have something new to try. The food is always great & there is always plenty of it!! Preschool is a money saver. I will have taught 6 times this semester and spent about $50 bucks total. Produce is great- I get a ton of it- and we are always trying a new recipe on something we haven't eaten before + we are getting our 5 fruits & veggies a day!!
4 comments:
Exercise - I have lots of excuses too, shall I add mine to yours?
Service - yes. As long as it's not out loud.
Office - mine also, a dumping ground.
Tax Return - 3 words. IN SAVINGS ACCOUNT.
Guilt - I'm right there with ya, probably multiplied by 10.
Summer - we'll bug you to come swim in your pool all you'll let us.
Co-ops - wish I was in a couple of yours!
With so much on your mind, its a wonder how you find time to do anything. And yet, you do, What a wonder woman you are.
oh, we (me and the previous two posters) have a solution to your exercise issue... stay tuned! you give so much stinkin' service without complaining that this time you're forgiven. I think I'm learning that you worry more inside than you show. didn't know you worried about your kids around the pool- makes me feel a little better that you're human too!
Oh my word! Yes, go to Malta. You've got a lot on your mind, so yes, GO TO MALTA. Or Belize maybe? K, I'm not swimsuit ready and I had my baby six, we'll say 'darn' months ago!
Post a Comment