Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Last Weekend Fun

I didn't have time to post between my two bad days, but last weekend two of Wade's sisters came into town. So we had a little girly time!!
Here we are at Karli's house eating breakfast-Creme Brule French Toast with whip cream & strawberries YUM YUM and some sweet OJ from Fresh & Easy!!
Crafty Time-Here we are getting started on decorating our very own note books.
And here are our note books decorated to the T. Mine has two rows of ribbons!! Thanks to Karli's mom for the idea & thanks to Karli for driving all over to get the supplies.
Lunch at Dilly's Deli. My fav is always the BLT!!
Wade & I have been meaning to get a Massage for years. Well I at least finally made it. We went to the Arizona School of Massage Therapy. It was SUPER. Here we are, not even pretending to be very relaxed!!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

man, you guys lived it up! looks like a great time!!

Karen said...

How fun, I am ready for a weekend of fun activities like that.

p.s. we did get some free stuff at the pat's run, but a lot of it was gone by the time we finished with the walk, but we got a shirt, the football, and some good drinks.

Rob & Karli said...

I need to get the french toast recipe from you...It was delicious!