Wade woke me up when his alarm went off at 4something. :(
The weather is cooling off. This morning I spent time outside fertilizing all the plants and trees in the front yard.
I also spent a small fortune at the Nursery buying orange, yellow & purple flowers. Its gonna be a beautiful fall flower garden.
I'm working on a new table runner, one side Fall the other Halloween, should be awesome!
Garth is loving preschool, I am watching my niece Shelby and they have a great time going together.
Oakley, Garth, Jasper and I went swimming right before dinner, its getting chilly but it was fun to cool off!
We are loving our new large dinner table. I'm afraid it will never be cleaned off all the way, but there is plenty of room for my craft crap, coloring for the little guys, home work for the older boys and Wades laptop always seems to find its way there...
Most of you probably don't know it, but we've had three free range chickens for the last few months. (free range as in pooping all over our yard) We also have a partially finished chicken coop. I'm pretty much over the excitement and anyone who want 3 kid friendly chickens they are yours!!
Garth had his first soccer game tonight, he almost had a few goals, if he would just head towards the right goal!! Hopefully next time I'll remember to put the memory card in the camera :(
We brought Taffy home from Mass. Jack took a bite and freaked out when his tooth popped out in the taffy, it was a molar and he was surprised as he though he was done loosing teeth!!
1 comment:
Nice one Jack!!!
Post a Comment