The pics loaded backwards, but we'll go with it.... Family pic at the temple
Kensie and Josh with Josh's parents.
Kensie with all her Brown nieces and
nephews
Kensie and
bridesmaids
Kensie and Josh coming out of the temple. I let the real photographer take the good spot, so
I'm off to the side :)

The week of the wedding included...lots of family in town, hockey, temple endowments for two of my sisters, dinner at Cafe
Rio,
mani/
pedi & orange glitter on my toes, bridal shower and bachelor party {both at our house}, house guests, reception set up & down... and a ton of cleaning and food prep!! It was great to have so much family in town. And big thank you to Josh's family for coming from Seattle to our hot city!!
I'm gonna miss my little sis so much though :(
5 comments:
that family picture needs to be big and on the wall somewhere. love it.
Love the pictures! Do you think you could email me all the originals that you took for her wedding (possibly from the bridal shower too?). I am making a video of the wedding and events for family. Thank you!!
I love the bridesmaid dresses. The fabric is so fun and it's not a look you see at weddings very often. I also love your new family pic. I agree with Amberly, it needs to go up somewhere.
Pretty fall colors for the wedding.
Oh, yes, and I LOVE the family photo.
Post a Comment