Jasper woke up and got dressed. When I reminded him he needed to shower he said "naw" I then I reminded him that we have been camping for 4 days, and he DID NEED to shower. Crazy Kid. After his shower he finished up all his chores and was ready to go! Jasper was excited to have the same teacher as last year. On our way home from camping though, I checked my e-mails and Jasper was switched into Mrs. Hardings class. Im happy with the change the new class is for gifted "smartie" kids so I think it will challenge Jasper.
I felt bad that Gavin being in the PM Kindergarten class would miss out on all the morning activities. But he slept in a little and didnt seem to care at all when the older two went off to school. He has two other kids from his Primary class in his K class, so I think he'll have a great time. His teacher is Ms. Aldrich.


4 comments:
Those are some cute boys!
those eagar boys are cuties!! I'm curious as to what chores they do before school.
I look at Jasper and think of your Dad and Gaven reminds me of Andrew.
They are too big!!!!! Can't wait to see them this weekend! What are we gonna do on Sat?
Post a Comment