i have to get 7 people ready for a trip to UT. before today NO preparation has been made. food, clothes, itinerary, accommodations, activities.... it all needs to be planned TODAY. so why am i typing on here.... well cause I am the worst kind of procrastinator!! The J's offered to stay home from school and help. The offer was sweet, but I think they'll just be in the way. And they never do it the "right" way. Someday though.
anyway lots going on around here, last night we had three baseball games. all they boys did great!
im always in a million projects, but here is one i finished.
I decided green all by-itself is boring so I threw pink it with it. It looks fun and springy..
Garth turned three. And it has brought a new attitude to go with it. He can be found looking much like this most the time!
Yes I made his new 3 shirt! notice hands down wth pants, that is the best. NOT!!!
Oakley is growing so much. It makes me so sad. He is adorable though and is sleeping through the nights about half the time. All his brothers love him. he is a perfect little guy.
4 comments:
Did you cut out those lucky letters yourself?? Cute. I've been trying to convince Russ that I need a scroll saw. He's not buying it. Have fun in Utah!
your lucky turned out so cute! and I love the pic of garth, so funny! enjoy spring break.
What's going on in Ut? I miss you guys! Love!!!
Your LUCKY and the three shirt both turned out great. Yes, I like the pink on the letters as well. You deserve a little pink in your life.
Post a Comment