I really just want to sit and enjoy this little guy...
Here is the before pic of my new {old} sewing chair that I got garage saleing in San Diego.
And Ta Da... the after...... turned out pretty good. Thanks to Wade for painting it and for helping me put it back together.
I've been working on these quilts {yes "these" as in 2 of them} for a few months, now they've turned into christmas gifts and I really need to get them quilted and bound. Also on the left are some soft blankets that need binding....all before christmas
And another quilt, that was also started months ago. It goes with the boys spider man themed room and also needs to be quilted and bound before christmas....
And for little Oakley, not to be left out here is one for him. Still missing fabric for this one, but it will be SOOOO cute when its done.....
In other news Garth is working on this, but not happily....
And a little project to move the TV, turned into a HUGE project that will take weeks to finish. Since we've moved we had 4 couches in our one living space. I knew we would never fit a christmas tree and all the couches, so we piled one set on top of each other in the corner and re-arranged the rest to center around the fireplace. I bought the mounting hardware for the tv and thought we could get it set up in an hour. UG like 20 later we are finally getting close. But now we will have surround sound, an antenna in the attic, and all the cords nicely hid behind the wall.
So there you go! Life is crazy. Jack and Jasper are both doing bball. Wade of course had to coach one of them, so they are gone three nights a week plus two games on Sat. Wade is playing indoor soccer one night and Inline Hockey another. Plus he just got a new calling that will take up MORE time. So you may be wondering when Deirdre gets her free time. Its in the middle of the night when its just her and Oakley ;(.
Hopefully we can cover up all the holes we had to cut in the wall to get us there.... And yea we sold the set of couches.
4 comments:
If you need help quilting, our Vineyard Young Women have an activity free on the 22nd of December, just let me know!
I'm thinking it's time for Wade to scale back a bit.
the picture of garth on the potty is killing me! maybe you need some vinyl smashed to your wall that says, "I will survive, I will survive, I will survive." That's not tacky, is it??
Your kids are soo cute, so are your crafts. You area cute maker!
Post a Comment