yea, I wish I had some.
Nothing is new or exciting around here.
it is just HOT!
We'll maybe its just me that's HOT!
I have about 9 weeks to go, I say "about" cause who knows it could be 10. How depressing.
I have a long list of things "to get done before the baby comes", but little energy to do it. Just getting through the day is usually an accomplishment.
We're talking names at our house.
So far its probably going to be Oakley....
Wade's not totally in love with it yet.
But Im already on to Oakley Wayne,
Oakley Rand, Oakley Hank....
trying to figure out a middle name.
Both Jack and Jasper lost teeth this week. Jack's is on the side and you dont notice it much. Jasper's on the other hand is front and center, next to his other adult tooth, and he looks a little hillbilly.
Garth Copies EVERYTHING EVERYONE says. I was at the store this morning and he even copied the check out lady who was helping someone else. He said "16.40 is your total".... His favorite word is bumhead. Its awesome ;(
Gavin wants to know if everyday is preschool. And if its not, can he at least go to Chase's house to play. But he and Garth actually play great together, so I make him stay home and keep Garth busy.
In our last house, we had tons of Co-ops. I think this will be the house of Carpools. Even though everything is closer, it is so nice to just have to pick up once! I guess it also helps to have a neighbor close enough to do it with. (with the same age kids!!)
We are almost ready to plant our garden. I think its been a year since I last planted one. Im kind of excited. Although all the work, is kind of a pain. And spending so much money on dirt/poo is kind of depressing....oh well Follow the Prophet and all that...
Lots of sewing projects in the works. Right now Im working on two of these.
Maybe after I perfect it, I'll make one for myself.
All right, I'll try to come up with something more exciting for our next post!
4 comments:
your new header is so cute! the font kind of screams "shellie"... did she do it?
I am missing co-ops big time!
That IS a cute bag. I want one too...
Oakley? Sorry Deirds, but boy names should not end in the "ee" sound. Give the kid a break. There's a reason your dad goes by Rand.
Of course if you have to stay in the same line, you could always name him Ray-Ban. Or Maui Jim. :)
Hi cutest- about the bookshelves, I have someone coming to buy all three for $150 - If you want all three I'll let you have first dibs. They are great.
Post a Comment