Thursday, August 12, 2010

Reunion

Wade took all the boys to the Whiting Reunion this past weekend. After two back to back rainy campouts I was done. So he bravely took them by himself. Im sure he had lots of help from Grandma, Grandpa and cousins....but dang Im not sure I would have done it. Of course it did rain a ton, so Im glad I stayed home. They all had a blast playing in the water, Greens Peak, moto riding & Geo Cashing (sp).
Jasper at Brady Springs, wear it was actually running, and overflowing!!
Gavin giving Grandpa's muddy boots a try. Maybe a few more years!
Garth wishing someone would take him on a ride!!
I have a video of Jack riding his moto, just have to figure out how to load it....
I had an awesome time by my self. I painted, I sewed, I painted, I shopped, I painted, I ate out, I painted, I got a pedicure, I ate and then I shopped some more. Painting pics to come soon!!

No comments: