Jack just finishing his race, pulling up his pants--cause he wont tie the dang things... He did well this last meet, a first, second & two third place ribbons.
Jasper did great, he got 3 1st places. He's so adorable. But man, he's a stinker!!
Gavin stuffed his face with food and sprayed everyone around him with his squirt bottle.
Garth does pretty good for having to sit outside in 112 degree heat for two hours. At one point he stuffed his face with cherries and would squeeze his cheeks to see them pop out.The team's colors are purple, so the morning of our 2nd race we tie-died shirts. I bought a 5 pack of t's and used them for all the boys including our 10 year old nephew. I've never tie died before...it was lots of fun. One lady showed me how to make a spider on Gavin's shirt. I'll try to get a pic of all the boys with their shirts!!
Im looking forward to 15 more years of Swim Season! ;)
Im looking forward to 15 more years of Swim Season! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment