Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Change of address!

Just got back from signing on the new house. Still cant believe we are moving away from our awesome house and ward family. I know it will be worth it in the long run, but man it sure is hard!

So moving day is scheduled for April 23th & 24th. Yes I'm pretty sure it will take 2 full days. If you want to help, we wont turn you away!! Everything will be boxed and ready to go.

I was going to post our new address, but probably not a good idea.... Send me an e-mail if you want it! We will not be using a home phone at the new house, so if you don't have Wade or I's cell phone #'s get them while you can!! ;)

10 comments:

Amberly said...

it's so darling! can't wait for you to be settled and feeling better.

Jen Perkins said...

I'm so excited to have you guys closer!!!

Karen said...

congrat I love it, good luck with the move.

Karen Burr said...

Jared wants to help;)

EndoQuad said...

I am liking the front porch. Now that is a porch you could spend some time on. :-)

Amelia Poll said...

Congratulations you guys. I wish we could be there to help. Good luck!!

Jacob F said...

We'll miss you guys!

bryn said...

What a great porch to sit on. Congrats on the move. Hope you are feeling better.

Lel said...

You should try magic jack. It is a telephone service that works through the internet. It is $20 for the jack, and $20/year. Good on the pocket book, and gives you a home phone.

sunshine said...

Your new house looks darling. Hope all is well.