I just want to crawl back into bed and not come out. I've been feeling like that every day for a month at least. Fortunately I have kids and they DO NOT let you do that. Too many things are on my mind. I have to get some of it out or I may explode. This is probably not the best place to do it, but Wade is getting tired of my questions, complaints & comments so here is a small peek into my brain.
I do not want to move, the thought makes me cringe on the inside. But it must be done and eventually everything will fall into place and we will move. To what or where I do not know. I hate not knowing.
Tuesday I checked my facebook via my cell. I was at a stoplight. It was a bad idea. I found out a friend of mine had died. He was in the military. I don't know how or why, only that he is gone. And it was much to early for him. I am sad that he is gone. I am sad for his family. I am sad for myself because even though I didn't think of him often, I did on occasion and it always made me smile. He was the word FUN. You couldn't be around him and not be having fun. I will miss you John.
I need to can some black beans. Someone please call me and tell me when they are coming over to help me, so I can get this huge pressure cooker out of my pantry.
Last week I went with a bunch of my favorite friends to dinner and a movie. I happened to get the book Dear John that afternoon and read through it before we went to see the movie. I was glad I got to read the book before seeing the movie. Even though it had a sad ending I liked the book better.
I am currently in the middle of sewing a purse for my SIL and a baby quilt for a friend's friend. Neither one are done and they have to be done soon. How will I get the energy. Dr. Pepper maybe.
My body is tired of running. I had a super duper little fall last Sat. And my knee has a little scab that is making life miserable. I am so ready to give up the early morning runs and LONG Sat runs. Just two more weeks and then It'll be over!! YEA!
I have all these dumb insurance bills coming in from Wade and Gavin's surgeries. Ug I hate insurance people. Why the heck do they make us fill out 10 papers that have all the same info on each one, and then go and lose them, so we have to do it all again. AArg!!
I need to clean the floors they are all dirty and dusty. But instead I will go upstairs and read. Because when I am depressed I don't want to care about dirty floors, I just want to be taken away into another world where dirty floors don't matter. And right now I'm reading the kind of book that can make that happen.
OK enough. I am excited that V-day is coming. We have a few small plans and hopefully it will be a good weekend!!
4 comments:
I hope you find some energy soon. I can relate to that feeling you are having very well. I get it around November and it doesn't go away until around the end of March. My happy light helped this year, but I still feel like I'm flat-lining a bit. I'd come help you can beans if I lived closer. :)
I hope you move by us! You will love being close to everything and that will take some stress away!
I really want to can black beans too! I have had a bag from the cannery waiting for months! Let me know when you can do it. Sharon Finell cans them all the time so she can help us or just give us some instructions
It can be so hard to have any peace when you have so much in your brain. I so hope that you can get a little of those things checked off, so your brain can take a break! Good luck. :)
Post a Comment