Anyone who lives in the Phx area want to get these with me? They are square buckets. That fit nicely in the bottom of my pantry, they don't take up a ton of space like the round buckets. The lid will come off easily for daily use. The height is 13.5inches. I forgot the other measurements but its like 9x13 or something, It holds 4 gallons though :) The picture wont load so here is the website.
The plan is to buy 25lb bags of oats, flour, sugar, rice and keeping it in these buckets. Anyway including shipping they are about $6.50 each. Let me know if your interested, I don't need a minimum order or anything just wondering if anyone else might want to get some! Happy food storaging!!
5 comments:
I would be interested. Let me know when you make your order. I would order 4 or 5.
have you already ordered? let me know...
count me in
If you haven't ordered yet, I'll get 4. Thanks!
I might have found an even better deal, I'll let you all know soon!
D
Post a Comment