Friday, January 30, 2009

Thank Goodness....

For the friendly stranger who saw a 2yr old wandering down the street and decided to stop and see where his mother was. And took the lost little boy to the house he pointed at to see if that was where he belongs. Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh, my that is sooooo scary. Thank you, whoever you are.

Lel said...

I found a 2 year old boy a couple weeks ago when I was running. He had no idea where he lived. After about 20 minutes of searching for his home, I called the police, just before they came the parents showed up. The boy didn't speak spanish and apparently they didn't either or were super embarrassed. They just grabbed him and said thanks real quick and were gone. But I'm grateful for the experience of being on the other of the situation, with the kid, not looking for a kid! He was super cute too, I would have kept him! We need more boys at my house:)

Scrap Happy said...

Oh My LANTA.

Lisa said...

Yikes! Little 2-year-old boys have magical escaping powers....

Thanks goodness for un-wierd strangers out there who do good samaritan things.