Sunday, January 25, 2009

Skiing...

Wade took Jack and Jasper skiing. Wade's brother Eric and his son Colton also went. I only have a few pics so far, and this is from Wades cell....


The boys had a great time. They took a 90min lesson and then they were shooting down the "greens". They tried one "blue" run and might wait another few years to do another, but they still had a great time. Jack has an awesome sun burn, even the whites of his eyes are red. But the boys were so excited and had such a fun time.

I enjoyed some quiet time while they were gone. I spent Friday at my moms. We did lunch and went to a Garden Nursery, I bought a rhubarb plant (Oh please grow, so I can make pie this winter!!). Later I went shopping with my sister Kara, I bought a bunch of scrapbook stuff. Later in the evening Mom and I took Gavin and Garth on a walk. It was nice out, looked like rain-but never did. Just wonderful weather we are enjoying around here. Saturday I did a little Garage Selling, but didn't find much. Then the boys and I just hung out, I did a little scrapbooking and I went to Lowes and bought some flowers for my front porch. Just chilled.... It was a nice quiet weekend. I am glad the boys survived the snow and that Gavin and I got to spend some fun times together.

p.s. hopefully I'll get more pictures on here later!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I always love quite days with out kids. Just wait till they all get to go to fathers and sons my most favorite weekend ever!

The Malone's said...

You're boys are going to end up on the "X" games one of these days with all the extreem sports they do. I'm glad they had fun!