Was it a fit of rage and Wade threw all his clothes out of his dresser?
Was it a baseball threw the window??After living in South Phoenix for almost three years we thought we might be immune to the crime. I guess I was wrong. I was out running errands yesterday when someone jumped the fence and bashed in the sliding glass window. They took the boys Honda Motorcycle we got them for christmas and not really much else. They left through the garage. When I came home and saw the garage was open, I thought I might have left it open. But then I noticed a chair that had been moved. I left the kids in the car and just peeked into the house. I saw the broken door and we left immediately.
It is no good, feeling uncomfortable in your own house. It is not fun to have to explain to your kids that there are bad people out there. It is not fun to be a victim!! It is no fun to have to call 8 banks and get all your accounts cancelled. It is not cool.
I am thankful for Jackie who let me & three kids invade her home. I am thankful for Leslie who took Jasper for the evening. I am thankful to Angie for taking Jack. I am thankful for our Dinner Coop so I don't even have to think about what to fix for dinner. I am thankful I was not home when our invader decided to come help himself to our belongings. I am thankful Wade is resourceful, and was able to get the door opening covered.
Well now I have to go. My house is a mess and we have visitors coming. The Eagar girls are having a little together time this weekend. We are going to do a craft, eat good food, get massages & get away from the kids. I definitely need it!
11 comments:
Hey, I'm so glad you are okay and that it didn't happen while you were home! It is so sad and hard to try to explain all of this to little kids. It is sad to see the innocence go away as they learn about the "real" world. I hope there is some getting back to normal for your family soon!
I am so sorry that happened to you, but I am glad you are all okay. Please let me know if I can help with anything.
oh my heck! I'm waiting for you to say april fool's or something, that is unbelievable! I'm glad you can see the gratefuls in this yucky situation and that all the bodies are safe!
Manda has a whole plan to catch your robbers. I'll have to share it with you...
Hey Deirdre!! That is so horrible!! I swear...scary! And during the day. That is so sad. I am so sorry to hear that. Hope you guys are all doing okay!
Man...that stinks! I think the worst part has got to be feeling uncomfortable now in your own house. So glad you guys were gone when it happened & everyone is safe!
That sucks, We got our tuck stolen last year, so I know how you feel. Hope you feel better soon. and thankfully they only stole a few things!
Yikes, that is aweful. What a blessing you and your little ones are all safe.
Sorry Deirdre! I can only imagine how you must have felt. Glad everyone is safe! Who ever did it must have been a crazy! How can people do stuff like that with those cute pictures of the boys sitting there staring at them. Beyond feeling maybe? Weird, who knows! Love!
I am so sorry! That really stinks! Did we tell you we had a drive by shooting on our street last week? And did I hear the Miller's had a bullet through a window?
Is the world getting more dangerous? Or just Phoenix?
You are kidding me, right?! What is wrong with people?! There is nothing worse than feeling violated like that! So glad you guys are okay though. Ticks me off that people do that!
Post a Comment