Wow where does the time go... So here is the low down on T-Ball. Both Jasper & Jack are in T-Ball, both on different teams. Jasper is a Gator and is coached by our good friend Jared Burr. Jack is on the Warriors, is coached by another good friend, Danny Stevens. So every tue & thur evening we spend about 3 1/2 hours out at the dusty school field. Gavin is not so happy with this arrangement as it falls right in the middle of bed time, thank goodness only about 2 weeks left. Garth sleeps through it all & the best part is the snack the boys get at the end!! Here are some pics of Jasper. I have pictures of Jack but he playes later in the evening & I havent gotten a good shot that is not super ugly flash yellow, so I will work on some picks of him.....


No comments:
Post a Comment