Was there really ever any doubt!! Why do babies like to come in the middle of the night though!! Ugg! Garth arrived at 3:58 am on Thursday the 21st. He weighed 8lbs 7oz and is almost 21 inches long. He likes to eat & sleep. Eating during the night, sleeping during the day.....
9 comments:
Yeah, he's here! Congrats on your little one.
I can't believe it! Congrats! Four boys will be so fun!
a million congratulations. he is absolutely beautiful!
I need more details! It sounds like he followed suit and came pretty quick... any time for an epidural this time?? I'm so glad he's here safely, and finally! Beckham said they were pretty good buddies in heaven, tell Garth to get those nights and days figured out quick! Congrats- I'm thrilled for you.
You mean Garth, right? I hope you don't have two boys named Gavin now...
Oh, and by the way, congrats!
Congrats, I am so happy for you. How are you feeling?
Hi Deidre! I found your blog from Kelli's site. I'll be checking on you now.
Yay, a new baby! He is beautiful. Congratulations. And I want to hear about your birth story as well.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I've been checking regularly awaiting his arrival!!! I am glad he is here and safe. I miss you guys and am glad to get a peek into your comings and goings through your blog.
Love ya, Erinn
P.S. We may have a friend for Garth, probably also a boy, at the end of September!
Post a Comment