Gavin has been grumpy lately. I dont know what to do with him. He is hardly ever grumpy. I wonder if he has teeth coming in- but I havent seen any. I wonder if he is sick, I wonder if he knows there is a new little guy coming soon, or maybe its his new big bed, or maybe it because the terrible two's are headed our way. Whatever it is I want it to go away! I guess he is still pretty sweet most of the time...
3 comments:
What gives? You get a blog and tell no one? I'm not sure what to say. But I'm glad your here now. By the way, yummy strawberries.
Shellie knew about the blog...that's how I found out! It is a good thing you have a blog now because I would not have believed Gavin could be grumpy.
I found your blog. I hope that is okay. I hope Gavin starts feeling better, because it is no fun having a Grumpy kid. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment