
Here are our coming home from the hospital outfits & blankets!

And here are clothes for a girl, although I am pretty sure I will be taking them back to Old Navy or re-gifting them to one of you!!

This morning I finally raised the mattress and put the bumper pad back in. I made a fun flannel quilt for this new baby, up close its a lot cuter. If this baby is a girl, there is going to be a lot of sewing going on in the next few weeks!! Now if only this baby would hurry up and arrive!
4 comments:
Cute crib set! Sewing is a great talent...which I do not possess, and with my mom out of state, it's not so easy to get stuff made anymore. Maybe I should bring my machine to you and see if you can get it to play nice. Now might not be the best time, though! :-)
I love the little girl clothes! I hope you get to use them! Keep us posted!
You make me laugh. I asked Jonas on Sunday if Gavin was going to have a baby brother or sister. He stopped and thought about it, and finally answered boy. Either way, you're the perfect woman in getting girl stuff made in no time.
That is a super cute rag quilt... I made one of those once. Repeat. ONCE. I couldn't believe how much fabric it took! never again...
still no baby? poor girl! hopefully soon and we will be excited to see if there will be more team blue in your house or if team pink will be making a showing.
Post a Comment