happened to be Jacks 11th Birthday. It was also our Ward Campout. Jack was good with skipping most of the birthday stuff, so we went a little early to Sedona and explored West Fork. There is a great hike, and the creek of course makes it way better!! It was way too cold to enjoy the water, but we made the kids treck down it and Garth, Gavin & Jasper slid down a little fall into some freezing water and had a little fun. I took pictures and Wade kept trying to find some blackberries, but they were all tiny and not ripe. We did find some currants and ate those.
About 5 days after we got home, I discovered I have Poison Oak on my shin, luckily it hasn't spread and I've been able to avoid scratching it!!
1 comment:
ACK! That pic of the three oldest in the circle window is so darling, love it
Post a Comment