For whatever reason this week is just flying by!!
Sunday I survived my modestly lesson :( I didn't think it went that well, but its over and thats the good part. The bad part though is that now every time I get dressed I think "is this modest". Blah! :)
Monday we headed over to my sister Leslie's house to celebrate Agnes 1st Birthday. The kids had a great time. And it was fun to see the Winns and Finnels as well.
Tuesday I got out all our Halloween decor! Its always fun to put out new things. I probably should have cleaned first, but we'll just go with the spooky, dusty look here... Wade and I also got the winter seed spread in the backyard. We are hoping to put sprinklers in the front yard, but I dont know if that will happen this year or not!! The littles have decided that they dont want naps, so they hid in the bathroom :( Gavin needs help with his reading, I have no patience with him and his homework takes FOREVER.
Today I dropped the preschoolers off, and headed to Last Chance. Its been too long!! I got a ton of clothes for the boys and three pairs of shoes for me. Hopefully Wade wont kill me. :) I had a chat with a lady waiting in the fitting room line. She recognized me from the kids school. She has four girls all the same age as our oldest 4. I hope I see her again and we can be friends, I need more friends outside my little bubble...
Tonight is the lovely Soccer/Cub Scouts & Mutual Combo. Im hoping to see a little of the debate as well.
1 comment:
Maybe they asked YOU to teach the modesty lesson because you're the one they're concerned about, lol. KIDDING
Post a Comment