I got to sleep in till 6!
Fed the kids and left the house by 6:30
Stopped at a flea market and bought a little lantern
Cleaned the church for an hour with all 5 kids.
Then on to a soccer game for Garth.
An hour later we made it home.
We then tried to mow and trim a few plants, but after an hour of ants, mosquito's & too much grass we called it quits.
An hour later we headed out for two more soccer games. It was 108 degrees :(
Three hours later we came home.
I tried quiet time after that. It worked sort of.
Little Owen came over and then I realized I needed to go to the Grocery store.
When I got back Wade was home.
We ate dinner and then went to play Volleyball.
Now Ive eaten my rocky road and I need sleep!!
No comments:
Post a Comment