As usuall we have so much going on that we mostly celebrated the day before. Monday morning I asked him what kind of cake he wanted. He said "carrot cake" with cars on it. The cars part was very Garth, but carrot cake??? Not sure where that came from at all. So I used a recipe I originally saw here.
The cake with "monster trucks". (I was too lazy to walk to the toy isle of walmart, these were in the party section- and he loved them)
Too fast for me, blew the candles out already. Trying to decide which truck to pick off first!
This morning we all celebrated with donuts. After much experimentatin, we've decided that Bosa Donuts is our favorite. This morning they were out of Boston Creme which is the all-around favorite at our house. The guy said if Wade could wait 5 minutes, he'd go back and make some fresh ones. Score! Bless you donut man, hot donut = best donut ever!!!
The boys after opening the presents.
After breakfast Garth put on his new "birthday outfit" and we took a few pictures before he headed off to preschool. Im still a novice photographer, and have no editing skills, still I thought they turned out fun!! {and yes I did straight iron his hair}
Garth and I went on a lunch date to Smashburger. He of course only ate the fries. Garth can be the sweetest little guy. Im so grateful for him and the personality he brings to our familiy. Happy 4th little guy!






2 comments:
I still would steal him in a second.
You have such cute boys! Love them!
Post a Comment