Tuesday, June 14, 2011

enjoying....

*swim team/diving lessons for the boys
*Gavin on his new trampoline
*Oakley tentatively getting his first taste of food and then hyperventilate when he doesn't get more fast enough!!
*sewing a couple new fun beach bags
*scrap booking
*gardening {my vegetable garden is awesome, and my flowers are blooming!!}
*camping with friends/family AND especially eating the smores
*buying clothes a size smaller
*sun tan lines
*dates with Wade
*helping my mom make my sisters wedding dress
*garths messy long hair
*jaspers exuberance for life/fun
*morning jogs with wade or the J's
*chatting with my sister's
*jack and his reading
*Thursday nights all to myself
Life is AWESOME!
All the boys after we put the trampoline up.
Gavin and his friend Chase blowing out the candles on their awesome ice cream cakes! Yes I made them :)
Gavin on the slip n slide at his 5th birthday party
my newest beach bag creations. One went to my SIL. I am sporting the purple one :)
Too cute to leave out...Oakleys first dip in the pool. I was worried he would hate it, but he loved it!!

2 comments:

Lindsay Renee' said...

love the beach bags, if you are itching to make another...i'd love one!! see you soon.

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

The bags and the cakes are amazing. And your kids are so darn cute! I'm still in awe over how good those cakes looked!