-5:30 on the dot wake up. But roll over and go back to sleep.
-Wake up again about 6:20 and figure its not going to get any better, might as well get up.
-Decide bacon and eggs is what I need to get going. So I get out the stuff and somehow Wade does all the cooking....I made OJ
-While eating, we make up a list of TO DO'S
-Get Jack sent off to Cub Club Olympics. Thank goodness for Aunt Kim.
-Backwash pool
-Sweat is starting to run, so I go get my swim suit on
-Take apart pool filter and clean
-Take apart spa cartridge and clean
-Clean off patio
-Pull weeds
-Wade leaves to clean up one of the rental houses
-Throw out potting soil the the old owner dumped out of his pot onto the rocks
-Spray the bird crap off the cool deck and pool fence
-Try to convince Jasper that it "is not to hard" and that he CAN pull the weeds
-Jack comes home with ribbons he won, but he cant remember what they are all for
-Make lunch
-Put Garth down for a nap
-Put myself down for a nap, but Jasper and Gavin are having to much fun and I cant sleep
-Put Jasper and Gavin in their rooms for quiet time
-Finally fall asleep
-Wake up to Wade and the boys watching Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs. Cant seem to pull myself away and we finish watching it.
-Too yucky (aka: HOT) outside to want to finish our chores, so we start working on our electrical outlets. (before we moved in, we painted.... the plates never went back on cause they were cream and we wanted to replace with white) we only did a few, but now I can do them myself so hopefully it wont be too much longer...and they look so nice!!
-We always know when its dinner time, the kids never let you forget. Time for tacos.
-And then dishes
-And then pajamas
-Gavin falls and cuts his chin open AGAIN. (yes the one that was partially healed from last week, where they put glue on it instead of stitches. I think I would have like stitches instead) This time he just gets tape, white tape at that, straight up his chin... ug!
-Then a movie for mom and dad, and one for the kids
-In between we ate our chocolate marshmallow cake
-And finish off the movies
-Fall into bed
The end of our Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment