Ug I hate it when I have nothing new and exciting to post on here. But I hate it even more when I haven't posted anything for awhile. So here goes, a long list of nothing....
1. the 26th is Wade and I's 10th wedding anniversary. So far no plans have been made, other than grandma's who will watch the kids all weekend. Which by itself might be good enough.
2. the kids are getting out of school this week. Im not sure I know what to do with them all 24/7. I might just have to hide in my room.
3. our house is mostly moved into. except no pictures on the wall yet, lots of organizing yet to do & I have a whole wall of sewing boxes that I dont know where to put.
4.We thought we'd wait to landscape the front yard till next year when things had slowed down a bit....ya right! It will probably be this week and next. Ug! Sometimes DIY sucks.
5.I am excited to plan a trip to Carlsbad next month. It will be so fun. Hopefully having ALL of Wades family and ALMOST all of my family wont make it TOO crazy.
6.I am 16 weeks today. Mostly I feel pretty good, except I am always tired. In the evenings I feel like crap. And pretty much every weekend I get sick with something...
7.Wade took the boys to the father and sons. With my Dad and BIL. They seem to have had a great time. The boys came home in the same clothes they left in + about a ton of dirt plastered under their fingernails and across their faces. They rode Moto's and had a bunch of boy fun. Wade says he needs to take them more often, and I agree.
8.Wade is the new Cub Master. and I am the Primary Secretary. Well not officially yet. Hopefully no one from our new ward has found this yet....
9.Our renters have moved into our old house. It is weird to see other people in our home. Hopefully I wont have to go back too often. It makes me sad.
10.I got to go to a fun card swap Fri, and Sat I went on a hike, had a celebratory 87th Breakfast for my Grandpa, got a silly romance from the library. Ate at a restaurant all by my self and read my book and then went home and sat in my bed and finished the book and then took a nap. It was great.
and now to finish the laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment