My fabulous friend Jackie and I ran this past weekend in a little relay race. I say little because there was really only about 30 teams, and it was all VERY casual. But just right for us. Jackie has been helping me train for the Ragnar race next week. And we wanted to put all our training to good use... We thought for sure we would win our age group, but because of the small scale of the race, they changed the age group from 25-32 to 16-32. SO we got second behind a couple of 16 year old cross country runners. Totally unfair, but oh well. It was fun and reminded me quite a bit of the old high school days. In fact I think I might go scrounge up an old pic right now!OK I'm back, my pic is scanning as we speak {....well as I type}. I look as awful my freshman year in HS as I do now. Why in the world cant I take a decent picture. Ug Oh well. Anyway here is me and my cousin at Regionals in 1993!!
ANYWAY Jackie thanks for putting up with me and my craziness. Thanks for still being my friend.
3 comments:
I like your orange spandex. :)
You have the exact same expression you did in high school.
Way to go Deirdre. How was Ragnar?
Post a Comment