One side of my face is pretty swollen, the Dr. called this afternoon to check on me {how sweet} he said the bottom teeth were pretty hard to get out and one of them was sitting right on my nerve. Anyway, I only look like a chipmunk on one side, that good!! Well I'm off to eat my left over chocolate cake/cheese cake from T and my meds! Last night I had the pest pre-op dinner ever! Thanks so much T!!Friday, November 13, 2009
Why are they called wisdom teeth?
I have to say I was freaking a little this morning. I can use one hand to count how many times I've taken a prescription. And I have never been "put under" before. I was hungry, had a head ache and was even staring to feel puky before it all started. Mostly I was just worried. Of course they couldn't get in the IV in my first arm and had to poke the other arm as well. Its a super feeling to have your arms strapped down, let me tell you!! But it didn't take long, they didn't even say count to 10, I just remember them working around me and I blinked a couple times cause I couldn't keep my eyes open and then I woke up in another room and Wade was there and I was trying to figure out how they moved me into another room without me knowing it! I feel pretty good. They boys are all super sweet. And I was able to eat J's yummy pesto, although I got tired of cutting it up small and chewing slowly..... I ate it all and then went for the soup from F&E that J brought me as well. It was pretty dang good. If the three other soups I bought this morning are as good as that one, this wont be bad at all!!! For dessert I ate ice cream of course. Thanks a ton J!! And props go to Gavin since he is the only one that comes upstairs to check on me, and after 3 tries to Dad to get the ice cream, he finally just got it himself and brought it to me!!
One side of my face is pretty swollen, the Dr. called this afternoon to check on me {how sweet} he said the bottom teeth were pretty hard to get out and one of them was sitting right on my nerve. Anyway, I only look like a chipmunk on one side, that good!! Well I'm off to eat my left over chocolate cake/cheese cake from T and my meds! Last night I had the pest pre-op dinner ever! Thanks so much T!!
One side of my face is pretty swollen, the Dr. called this afternoon to check on me {how sweet} he said the bottom teeth were pretty hard to get out and one of them was sitting right on my nerve. Anyway, I only look like a chipmunk on one side, that good!! Well I'm off to eat my left over chocolate cake/cheese cake from T and my meds! Last night I had the pest pre-op dinner ever! Thanks so much T!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! I thought I was the only one to get my wisdom teeth out after teenagehood. I got mine 4 weeks after Kenton was born. You look really good! Good luck with that and getting your ice cream!
So cute about Gavin! What a good helper!
When you are done with Gavin, send him over here!! You look great Deirds. Hope you recover quickly!
Post a Comment